Top 10 Reasons I Can Help You Tell Your Organization’s Story of Social Responsibility
1. I want you to succeed. As a life-long mentor and teacher, I have a built-in desire to help and encourage you and your business to be who you really are.
2. I will listen and get to know your voice. After ghostwriting 12 books for clients and writing numerous articles and pages of content, I know how to draw out your voice and vision. Your voice will stand out in everything I write for you.
3. I will be excited about your vision. You are helping to change the world, in ways only you can. I think that’s awesome!
4. I can turn your vision into creative materials that will engage your company’s prospects, customers, clients, and employees. I have done this for many businesses and nonprofits. I learned this strategy years ago, in the trenches, as a visiting lecturer overseas. I built a multi-country, human rights educational initiative with very few resources. To support the initiative, I created web content, brochures, info products, letters, stories, and e-courses, and inspired others to do the same.
5. I will know what’s trending in corporate social responsibility (CSR). I am passionate about global change, so I am immersed in daily news about corporate citizenship and sustainable development.
6. I can help you present your thought leadership to the world. I have ghostwritten and edited e-books, books, reports, and strategic articles for my clients, to present them as thought leaders. I have also written my own books and I maintain an active voice in the dialogue on sustainable global development.
7. You have many stories to tell, and I am trained to tell them. Stories are one of the best ways to share your cause-related efforts. I love hearing stories of the people whose lives you are changing. I have learned the art of storytelling through writing novel manuscripts and true life stories. I was trained by Writers Retreat Workshop, Donald Maass’s Writing the Breakout Novel Workshops, and Writer’s Digest School. I know story structure, with hands-on experience of drawing the reader into the story through powerful setting, dialogue, and personality.
8. My professional experience is uniquely tailored to your CSR writing needs. My background includes professional positions at for-profit companies and nonprofit organizations, corporate volunteering, academic teaching with a focus on global change, and years of professional writing. My writing includes 14 years as a professional copywriter, with training from American Writers and Artists, Inc. (AWAI).
9. I will share with you what I practice in my own business. Like you, I want my business to make a difference. That’s why I support several nonprofits in my community through my writing skills and volunteering.
10. I am your target audience. I care about all the ways your business is leading the way in CSR and making the world a better place. As a conscientious consumer, I know what I look for from a business website, blog, email series, or e-book. I know what pushes the right emotional buttons … and makes me feel like I’m part of something life-changing, because of what your business is doing. I regularly review CSR pages on websites, as well as cause marketing campaigns, to see what works best.
My name is Janet Lynn Eriksson. Since 2003, I have been writing and editing content for socially responsible leaders like you. I have helped many professionals create the blog posts, articles, web content, e-books, books, online courses, and e-letters that help them share their amazing story of social responsibility.
I live in the beautiful foothills of Dahlonega, Georgia, surrounded by rivers, waterfalls, front porch swings, sweet tea, and conversations with friends. I love the water – swimming, kayaking, inner tubing, and sailing. I also love to travel, meet new people, and experience ordinary moments of life in amazing cultures around the world.
I look forward to learning about you, your organization, and the written content you would like to create. Please contact me for a free consultation.
If you would like to stay in touch, I invite you to sign up for my monthly e-letter.
Thank you for all you do to make the world a better place.
Janet Lynn Eriksson, M.A.